May 07, 2012

Share With People

It's so obvious, how didn't I see it before?

Recently I stumbled on a great post by Derek Sivers about sharing. Five minutes later I knew that:

  1. I already have something that people want.
  2. I need to find a way to share it with everyone who needs it.
  3. If it takes some effort for you to share it, I can charge a little something for it, to ensure that this giving can continue.

What I have and people may want?

  • I can code apps so I can show others how to code apps.
  • I can design apps so I can show others how to design apps.
  • I read lots of books so I can review those books and post those reviews.
  • I have a regular job and a family, two kids, so I have very little spare time. I could share my experience about time management.
  • I have a regular job and a family, two kids, so I have very little spare time. I could share my experience about time management.
  • I love my iPad and my iMac and me and my kids are using lots of apps, especially games. Maybe I can share the apps I love? (Or really hate?)

Maybe I'll find some more. I'm sure I left out something obvious.

Definitely this is something I should do. Definitely this is what everybody should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment